Byron Ng's instructions for viewing any MySpace profile:
1. you'll need a Yahoo account. go to www.yahoomail.com and create a yahoo account if you don't have one already. and you will need to go to www.myspace.com to sign up for a myspace account first, if you don't have one already.
2.go to http://beta.m.yahoo.com/w/gallery/widget click on the 'mail' button under "sign in to yahoo!"
3. click on 'click here to sign in'
4. enter your yahoo id, yahoo password
5. then on the top of the screen in the white box, enter: myspace then click Search Widgets Gallery
6. you will see a green box in the middle with the word 'myspace' in there.
7. click the green myspace.
8. see in the middle of the screen it says "add it" - click that.
9. click yes when it asks you about sharing info
10. go here http://beta.m.yahoo.com/w/gallery/widget
11. enter myspace into the box. click search widgets gallery
12. click on the green myspace. now, since you have already set it up in the previous steps, it won't ask you to download again
13. click on 'go to widget' (that's right below the 'already added it" text
14. now sign in to myspace
15. now take the URL I asked you to save above before step 1: http://beta.m.yahoo.com/w/myspace/profile/en.osl?userID=16527727 and click on it. it may ask you to sign into yahoo or my space. sign in as appropriate. now you should be able to see the person's pictures. if you can only see your own profile, then click on it again http://beta.m.yahoo.com/w/myspace/profile/en.osl?userID=16527727 then it will work.